Joint Album With A$AP Rocky Is Coming Soon - French Montana

French Montana and A$AP Rocky already teamed up on "Said N Done" back in August.

French Montana is set to connect up with Pretty Flako for some new tunes. As a craftsman who loves to work together and has a fine rundown of highlights, the "Extraordinary" rapper will soon be dropping a task with non-other than A$AP Rocky.

The news comes after a current meeting with Montreality where French talks his up and coming collection as well as where he'll likely be the point at which he's 86-years of age, saying you'll presumably get him on a homestead in Africa living without limitations.

"Me and Rocky got an undertaking, expected to turn out with it genuine soon," French says.

He additionally takes note of what he's looking like forward to putting out music with his long-term homie Max B once he's sans set from imprison. "I would love to perceive what that vitality resembles when Max B return home when we can get back in the studio and do Coke Wave mixtape," he clarifies. "I feel like we would have our shot to drop a genuine Coke Wave collection. I feel like he's in there and he's stacking up. I'm in the best state of my life and he's in the best state of his life. That vitality will be immaculate."

Another goody of data French uncovers is that J. Cole offered to official deliver his 2013 collection Excuse My French. He clarifies how the move wasn't the correct one at the time however makes it realized that he never followed J. Cole the same number of the features at the time portrayed.

"He's extraordinary compared to other [producers] out of our age. I just felt like, you know, the time simply wasn't right. He was moving and I was moving..things like that need time." Adding, "...I just said it would be unusual in case I'm making music with someone and called them and said 'I'm taking you on in light of the fact that I need to make a collection independent from anyone else.'"

Watch the full meeting beneath. What do you all think about a French x A$AP collection?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.