Post Malone To Drop "Beer Bongs 'N Bentleys" In June

Present Malone needs on discharge another venture this mid year. In a meeting with Hunger Magazine, the Texas local reported his goal to drop Beer Bongs and Bentleys in June. The "Congrats" craftsman clarified that the achievement of his presentation collection Stoney made him need to discharge his next venture soon.

"I'm expecting to have [the project] out by this June," he said. Be that as it may, he didn't clear up whether BBNB would be a collection or a mixtape.

Posty additionally credited "vodka, lager bongs, camel pulverize," and his "great relationship" with his fans as the formula for his "buildup" live shows.

Too, he talked on his mark haircuts. "One day I chose to complete meshes and from that point forward it's been my thing. I'd discover hairdresser from Twitter or my companions would make suggestions. As of late however, my kid Ugis in Los Angeles got my edges going and I'd say my hair is immaculate right at this point.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.